Reg and Stu our training leaders will guide you through TDG training and get you on the road to certification. Thousands of shipments of dangerous goods are transported every day in Canada. Transport Canada requires training for all persons involved in the shipping, receiving and transporting of dangerous goods.
DID YOU KNOW?
- A TDG certificate is valid for 3 years and is not transferable.
- Employers must provide training if required.
- Employees must carry a valid TDG Training Certificate
- There are several job categories that can require training
Safety on the Road is an online interactive course that teaches all the essential elements of TDG legislation.
At the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Identify the hazards of each class of dangerous goods.
- Identify the dangers that are represented by labels and placards.
- Understand how to complete shipping documentation.
- Determine how to handle dangerous goods carefully to prevent leaks and spills.
- Recognize what to do in the case of an emergency.
Safety on the Road is authored by Chemscape under the guidance of TDG experts. Upon successful completion of the course, a certificate of completion is available for download and printing.