Disaster Estimation Certification and Training
IRI has spent years developing this restoration management course to provide our students with the information that they need to be successful! We provide restoration management topics and tools to help implement them. We cover all of the areas required so you can be successful. Our Disaster Restoration Management chapters were designed to help you complete your restoration project with success. Restoration Management is a key element in completing a project in a timely and cost effective manner. Use our course as a tool and implement the information with confidence. Even if you have restoration management experience our course will help you to improve.
The IRI Disaster Estimation Specialist Course includes Disaster Restoration Estimation Modules and has quizzes included for each module. Quiz as often as you like to prepare for the Disaster Estimation Specialist final exam. There is no time limit to complete the IRI Disaster Estimation Specialist Class!
- Estimation Theory
- Construction Management
- Types of Restoration Estimate's
- Types of contracts needed for specific restoration projects
- Implementing Restoration contracts
- Line item Estimating
- Time and material formulas
- Learn how to package and prepare documentation for your estimate
- Project Management
- Project Risk
- Delay and Cost Over Run
- Project Planning
- Construction Permits
- Sub-contractor Management
- Personal Property Procedures
- Workplace Safety
- Site Safety
- Restoration Collection Practices
- Construction Topics
- Construction liens
- and many more topics
Extras included with the course price:
- Remediation contracts and documents needed to help process projects and claims
- OSHA Safety training
- Information on marketing
- De-construction video training
- Information on how to get the insurance pricing software.
Currently we are offering this class online only.
Student Requirements For This Course
1 year of experience in construction, restoration, property adjusting or related field.
Timeline: This course is generally completed in 30-40 hours.
Time Limit: There is no Time limit to complete this course.
Availability: 24/7, You study at your own pace.
Course structure: Reading, Quizzing and Video Training.
When Can I Start?: As soon as payment is made.
Mobile Friendly?: Yes, this course is mobile friendly.