Larger groups of students, typically from the same organisation, have the option to select either DL or F2F programmes. These programmes will be tailored to your organisation's needs (e.g. your employees may need ALARP training) and will be delivered exclusively to the group.
Students select Risktec DL education to:
- gain a formal postgraduate qualification from a recognised institution
- demonstrate learning rather than just attending training
- study at a time that best suits them, working at their own pace and from home
- access Risktec's experienced teachers (who are also practising consultants)
- network and interact with other students during group tasks and virtual classrooms
- avoid the costs of travel and accommodation associated with classroom learning
The module material comprises slides and explanatory notes, as well as references to further reading and useful websites. Students engage in online activities including tests, discussions, group tasks and virtual classrooms. This approach encourages participation and interaction amongst students. Support from the module teachers is available throughout all DL programmes.