Documenting Your Management System
This two-day workshop is designed for process owners who have a solid knowledge of the Standard they want to document. The course provides practical guidance on how to write readable and usable documents for quality management systems. Practical team exercises will help you gain the necessary skills to evaluate and prepare quality manuals, procedures, instructions, and forms.
- Learn the differences between a quality manual, procedures, and work instructions
- Learn how to write a quality manual, procedure, and work instruction
- Learn how to select documentation formats and establishing written procedural content
- Learn mapping processes through flow chart development.
- Understand document control requirements
- Know how to adapt existing documents
- Understand record control requirements
- Practice writing quality system documents
- Understand how to implement the project
- Recognize how internal and external auditors look at documents
This course is intended for anyone involved in defining, writing, or managing quality system documentation conforming to ISO 9001:2008.
The course is also suitable for writers of documents for:
TL 9000 (telecommunications)
ISO/TS 16949 (automotive)
ISO 13485 (medical devices)
ISO 14001 (environmental)
This two-day course starts at 8:00 AM and ends at 5:00 PM.
Knowledge of the ISO 9001 Standard or the interested standard defined above is highly desirable.
The course is $850.00 per student (reduced pricing available based on the number of students). To confirm your enrollment, pre-payment through PAYPAL or company confirmation is required.