Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Course
Objectives: Participants' understanding of the system (ERP). Integrate information with jobs and provide a set of necessary for planning and monitoring the various functions and operations tools. Definition of the importance of the ERP system. Progress in their organizations towards achieving the overall goal of the Foundation. Familiarize the participants with the components of ERP. Enable participants to apply the system (ERP). Transfer of knowledge gained from the system (ERP) for their colleagues in their organization.
- What is the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)?
- importance of the ERP system?
- evolution of ERP systems.
- ERP components:
- Human resources.
- Sales and Distribution.
- Materials Management.
- implementation of the system (ERP):
- Software selection.
- Implementation steps.
- Key factors for successful implementation of the system (ERP).
- The benefits of ERP.
- information and tools for system (ERP) and its application in increased productivity and reduced costs and Almusrovatwalrf of quality and flexibility.
- Five Principles of zeros (zero stock, zero downtime, zero defects, zero paper, zero maturity) in the system (ERP).
- application of total quality management of the entrance and the philosophy of continuous improvement TQC / TQM.
managers, supervisors and specialists in finance, human resources, sales and distribution, manufacturing, materials management, logistics and quality.