Environmental Noise Course: Environmental Noise Competency Training (3 Days) CIEH Accredited
With a growing population, living more closely together and continued economic expansion, there is now more of a requirement than ever for the UK to carefully manage activities that cause, or have the potential to cause localised noise disturbance. The UK government's noise policies must be followed by anyone making a decision that could affect environmental noise. All Environmental Noise Competency Training is CEIH accredited and every delegates is awarded with a certificate from this recognised body upon successful exam completion.
- Environmental Noise Characterisation
- Specification Parameters
- Environmental Noise Legislation Standards
- BS 4142 Limitations
- Best Practicable Means (BPM) in Noise Management and Control
- Sound Propagation, Absorption, Insulation and Materials
- Advanced Noise Units and Standards
- Noise Measurement and Sound Level Meters
- Recording and Analysis
Measurement and Analysis of Live Environmental Noise Sources
- The 3-day Envirmonmetal Noise Course is delivered by a senior acoustic engineer from the Industrial Noise and Vibration Centre (INVC) Ltd.