ESOS Toolkit For Those Undertaking Audits to Comply With ESOS Legislation
From ESOS Training
The EI’s ESOS toolkit is designed for those undertaking audits to comply with ESOS legislation. This toolkit can be used by anyone working towards ESOS compliance, whether as an ESOS Lead Assessor or by someone within a company preparing to appoint an assessor.
The toolkit includes:
- Tool A: Overview and introduction - a guide to ESOS and the toolkit
- Tool B: Total Energy Consumption tool - collate energy data for a Company or Group in either units of energy cost, energy consumption or distance, and produce a view of the total energy profile.
- Tool C: ESOS Audit Template - outlines the scope, content and output of a best practice ESOS Audit.
- Tool D: Life Cycle Cost Analysis tool - collate data from scenarios and determine the life cycle cost analysis of business as usual verses an investment in new equipment. Compare over a defined period of between 1 and 20 years.
- Tool E: ESOS Commercial considerations - advice for consultants entering into an agreement with a client to conduct ESOS work. (May also be useful from a client point of view when hiring a consultant.)