Europa Media - In-House Courses
From Other Courses
In case you prefer having thematically tailored courses - e.g. a proposal development workshop for a selected H2020 call topic... In case you need to introduce some aspects of your book-keeping or internal administration procedures to get the proper answer... ... then an in-house course can be delivered at your offices, under set conditions. In-house training is a result-driven option for groups of staff, teams facing common challenges or senior management needing to focus on specific issues.
In-house training course in any phase of EU project life-cycle
Our complete range of courses and seminars can be delivered as an in-house option. We can also tailor an existing course to a relevant business challenge or to mirror your organisation’s standards or design a new programme to meet your objectives.
Some of our most popular in-house training courses are:
- Proposal Development: Brilliant ideas are meaningless unless transformed into a viable concept. Europa Media's in-house course “Proposal Development” will prepare your staff for constructing the best possible project, from inspiration to initiation. You will learn how to put together competitive proposals, establish strong consortia, and plan a sound budget.
- Technical Management: With this approach, we are able to adapt the programme specifically to address your needs and level of experience. We can prepare your staff to face all management related problems and discuss your running projects with confidentiality. The typical duration of an in-house course on project management is 1-2 days and you can combine it with personal consultation
- Financial Project Management and Audits: Many factors can spell doom for the success of a project, but the two most significant are generally inaccurate financial management and ineffective communication. With the guidance and tips presented by our experts, your organisation can learn how to properly manage a project with many partners, allocate and report costs and go through an EC audit with confidence.
Why should you choose an in-house course rather than an open training course?
- You will be able to lower your training expenditure and raise your return on investment with our efficient and cost-effective in-house training course.
- Convenient, your team will not need to leave the office – our trainers come to you.
- Adaptable, course content can be focused on specific operating environments
- Promote teamwork, build high-performing teams and improve productivity as you develop highly-skilled EU project managers inside your organisation.
Any organisation wishing to be actively involved in EU projects or those more experienced and want to acquire in-depth knowledge on financial management of EU projects and surviving audits.
Our experts will work with you to design the course to specifically focus on the needs of your organisation. They will travel to your organisation to answer all of the questions you may have as well as go deep into the practicalities of financial management and audits of EU projects.
- Intense, comprehensive and clear presentations
- Certification of course completion
- Course material on pen drives for each participant
- Europa Media’s published reference publications
For more information about in-house training courses, feel free to contact us directly and find out how you could benefit from this customised approach.