Fire Awareness & Marshal Training
This course will provide employees with an understanding of fire safety in relation to their workplace. Having a workforce trained in fire safety will greatly reduce the risk of fire starting, and demonstrate compliance.
- Introduction to fire safety in the workplace
- The legal duties of employers and employees
- How fires start, behave and spread
- How to prevent fires
- Correct actions to take upon hearing the fire alarm
- Your role in the event of evacuation from the building
- Understand if, when, and how fire-fighting equipment should be used (practical demonstrations with live extinguishers can be arranged)
- Fire safety in the home
On-going assessment of understanding throughout the training. Multiple choice questions within or following the presentation.