Fire Restoration Certification Training
Fire Restoration Specialist Certification and Training. The Fire Restoration Certification Class by IRI has all the tools that you need to have a successful Fire Damage Restoration!! With a Fire Restoration Certification Course by IRI you will gain the ability to out perform others in the industry by applying the information that the Fire Restoration Class by IRI provides you.
'You will see the Big Picture of the Fire Restoration project not just the fragments of information provided by other Fire Restoration Certification providers.' This is not a certification class for fire restoration driven by products!!! Learn from years of fire damage restoration experience!!!
The IRI Fire Restoration Certification Course includes 6 Fire Restoration Modules and has quizzes included for each Fire Restoration module. Quiz as often as you like to prepare for the Fire Restoration Specialist final exam. There is no time limit to complete the IRI Fire Restoration Specialist Class!
- Fire Chemistry
- Science of fires and flames
- Fire Damage Classifications
- Basic and Advanced Fire Damage
- Restoration Methods
- Continuing Damage
- Damaged and Unsalvageable for fire restoration
- Personal Property Fire Restoration Applications
- Packing and Moving Techniques
- Odor Control for smoke damage and fire damage
- Digital Recording Process For Fire Restoration
- Workplace Safety For fire Restoration
- Fire Restoration Site Safety
- Asbestos and Asbestos law (Pertaining to Fire Restoration)
- Fire Damage Construction techniques
- Fire Damage cleaning techniques
- Fire Restoration Emergency Response
- Fire Damage Restoration Remodeling Topics
This class includes Technician, Advanced and Commercial Fire Restoration Principles.
Extras included with the course price:
- Restoration contracts and documents needed to help process claims
- OSHA Safety training
- Information on marketing
- De-construction video training
- Information on how to get the insurance pricing software.
Currently we are offering this class online only.
Student Requirements For This Course
1 year of experience in construction, restoration, property adjusting or related field.
Timeline: This course is generally completed in 30-40 hours
Time Limit: There is no Time limit to complete this course
Availability: 24/7, You study at your own pace
Course structure: Reading, Quizzing and Video Training
When Can I Start?: As soon as payment is made.
Mobile Friendly?: Yes, this course is mobile friendly.