Fork Truck Operator Driver Safety Evaluation Training Course
From Safety Training
Forklift training certification / fork truck operator driver safety training evaluation, and train the trainer, is customized for illiteracy, which cuts forklift operator safety training time in half. The forklift training course provides participants a general understanding of the safe and efficient operation of an Industrial Powered Fork Truck, to help companies comply with OSHA and CCOSH regulations. Our lift truck training course will meet or exceed these standards.
Onsite forklift certification will teach participants / employees how to identify specific health and safety hazards in the workplace associated with operating a powered industrial lift truck. Our instructors have years of expertise. We hope you'll climb aboard with our highly trained group of professional instructors, and let us start helping you make your workplace safe
The two segments to the forklift certification program include classroom theory & practical evaluation.
- Review legislation and fines / penalties relating to the (OSHA) Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Outline the responsibilities of Owner, Employer, Supervisors, and Workers.
- Options available to a driver who is asked to perform unsafe work, or an unsafe act.
- Group discussion on experiences of actual incidents or close calls.
- Consequences of unsafe driving of an Industrial Fork Truck: Legal, Moral, Ethical, Social and Psychological.
- Review the classifications of the Industrial Forklifts and highlight differences.
- Pre-shift inspections.
- Stability triangle / trapezoid.
- Centre of Gravity of the load & Centre of Gravity of the truck.
- Capacity of Industrial Forklifts, capacity plates (reading & understanding)
- Specific hazards & controls when driving an Industrial Forklift.
- How to respond to an emergency situation involving an Industrial Forklift Truck.
- List specific driving rules to your use of Industrial Forklifts.
- Forklift training will involve verification and review of 50 question, True & False format.
- Lastly, the Lift Truck Evaluation