GaBi Advanced Training
From GaBi Training
Existing GaBi software users wishing to further expand their GaBi skills. This is also recommended as a next step for clients who have already attended a GaBi Intermediate training session.
- Implications of choosing a Life Cycle Impact Assessment method
- Scenarios: advanced parameter use
- Database content and documentation
- Modelling efficiency
- GaBi organization, administration of user rights
- GaBi data management and data exchange
- Analyst: evaluating uncertainty of the results
- Modelling exercise: Full life cycle model Cradle-to-grave
- Refresh and advance your product modelling skills.
- Learn to make your LCA skills flexible so they can be applied to a whole range of different projects.
- Develop your ability to further streamline and accelerate your LCA modelling skills to create category- leading product sustainability solutions.
- Small group sizes make for a focused learning environment and plenty of time with your GaBi Trainer.
- Join an ever-expanding group of fellow GaBi practitioners and exchange ideas and experiences.