GaBi Intermediate Training
From GaBi Training
Existing GaBi software users who want to improve their basic GaBi skills. This is also recommended follow-up training for clients who have already attended a GaBi ‘Jump Start’ training session.
Life cycle assessment methodology
- Common Impact Assessment methods
- Review of new impact assessment methods: upgraded versions of CML, ReCipe and TRACI, ILCD recommendations
Scenario analysis, parameters on global, plan and process levels
Assessing and analyzing results
- Customised results display
- Hot spot analysis
- Grouping features & weak point analysis
- Modelling exercise: Cradle-to-gate parameterized model
- Develop your skills further with lots of hands-on modelling and training exercises.
- Understand how you can accelerate your modelling, getting great results in less time.
- Get useful tips and tricks from expert consultants to help you analyze your results more effectively.
- Learn new ways to use your GaBi skills to innovate in your product sustainability projects.
- Small group sizes make for a focused learning environment and plenty of time with your GaBi Trainer.
- Join an ever-expanding group of fellow GaBi practitioners and exchange ideas and experiences.