Ground Penetrating Radar GPR Training
GPR BASICS is the most powerful, comprehensive, and fun GPR training available to civil and structural engineers anywhere. This course is designed to help civil and structural engineers understand the fundamentals of GPR so they can expand their businesses and offer more services to their clients. GPR is quickly becoming a popular technology for planning and damage prevention and if you are not implementing it on your projects, you will find it difficult to compete with your competitors.
This online course consists of 5 hours of entertaining and informative videos along with powerful activity guides that you can download for each lesson. These activity guides will help you retain the information, and we even give you forms that you can take with you on a survey to ensure your project's success!
- Lesson 1: Characteristics of GPR waves
- Lesson 2: Properties of materials
- Lesson 3: GPR data interpretation
- Lesson 4: GPR data processing
- Lesson 5: Steps to a successful GPR survey
- BONUS: Get a FREE 30 Minute Coaching Call with one of our experts ($250 value & only available with this offer)!
Who can Benefit from GPR Basics?
GPR BASICS is a fun, easy to follow, but comprehensive training in ground penetrating radar that was specifically constructed to help people at several stages of their career. People who can benefit from this unique training include:
- Managers of utility locating, civil engineering, and archaeology firms. This program allows managers to help staff develop their skills and is a quick and useful way to onboard new technicians. Internal training can be costly and time consuming. This program handles the process for you!
- Early career professionals that want to get ahead or are seeking a new job. Developing your skills is one of the most marketable traits for job seekers.
- This is a great program for academic departments that want to provide the best available training in ground penetrating radar. The way this platform is accessed allows faculty to share these exclusive training videos with their students.
- Contractors and civil engineers that sub-contract GPR professionals. This course will help you evaluate the quality of work perfromed by GPR technicians and ensure you recieve the highest standards of service.
Who Teaches this Course?
This course is taught by Dr. Daniel Bigman. He received his PhD from the University of Georgia and is an expert in non-invasive subsurface mapping and 3D imaging.
- He has taught at several major universities in the USA.
- He has conducted GPR surveys across the USA on archaeological, forensic, and civil engineering cases.
- He has published research on GPR in national and international scientific journals.
- He has been invited to speak about GPR to the European Association for Geoscientists and Engineers.
- His research has won awards at the Symposium on the Application of Geophysics to Environmental and Engineering Problems
- His work has been featured in the Atlanta Journal Constitution, the Atlanta Intown Paper, the Telegraph, and on NPR news radio.
How Much does this Course Cost?
- Trainings like this can be expensive, but since this is delivered online the price for GPR BASICS is very reasonable for the AMAZING value you get.
- Join now and you will get access for only $497 per year!
- You will have unlimited access to all of the lessons immediately.
- You will also get the exclusive BONUS, a 30 minute one-on-one coaching call with one of our experts absolutely FREE (a value of $250).
- And if you are not completely satisfied...just ask us for your money back!
- We have a 30 DAY, 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason your are not totally satisfied just email us and we will refund your money.
- It's that simple. You have nothing to lose. Take advantage of this limited time offer NOW and click the button below to enroll.
No reviews were found for Ground Penetrating Radar GPR Training. Be the first to review!