Habitat Site Restoration
This 2-day course provides participants first with a broad overview of Site Restoration/Mitigation, and then expands to an examination of specific steps used for innovative restoration and mitigation planning and implementation, applicable to western North America.
Most popular related searches
Realistic Restoration/Mitigation Goals
- Realistic Restoration/Mitigation Goals
- Background Research into Historic and Expected Site Conditions
- Regulatory and Planning Issues to Address
- Considerations of unanticipated effects (erosion, mosquito populations in created wetlands, drought/flooding, outside influences)
- Soil/Water Needs of Selected Vegetation
- Restoration/Mitigation Planning
- Responsibility of Participating Parties
- Pre-Restoration/Mitigation Implementation – Measures and Considerations
- Best Management Practices
- Estimations of Costs
- Implementation Monitoring
- Restoration/Mitigation Materials and Methods Selection
- Maintenance Methods, Anticipated and Unanticipated
- Development of Practical Monitoring Requirements
- Monitoring Techniques
- Performance Standards – What Can Be Realistically Expected.
- Protecting Your Investment: Measures for Long-Term
- Success of the Restoration/Mitigation Project
No reviews were found for Habitat Site Restoration. Be the first to review!