Hazardous Waste Management Annual Update - Webcast
This four-hour course is the perfect way to meet your RCRA 40 CFR 265.16 annual refresher training requirement. In addition to gaining insight on recent changes in the regulations, you will learn how to determine which wastes are hazardous, how to properly accumulate waste on-site, how to prepare hazardous waste for off-site shipment, emergency response and reporting procedures, and how to prepare hazardous waste manifests and land disposal notices.
To participate in this live training, please view the technical requirements here and have an active internet connection.
Pre-approved for the following Continuing Education Credits:
- CEU - 0.4
- CM Points IHMM - May be eligible for 4 CMP
- IDEM Drinking Water - 4 contact hours
- IDEM Waste Water - 4 general contact hours
- Ohio EPA Contact Hours - 7 contact hours
- Kentucky Wastewater - 4 Continuing Education Hours
- Kentucky Drinking Water - 4 Continuing Education Hours