Hazardous Waste Management Webcast
In this interactive course with a live instructor, you will gain the knowledge you need to manage hazardous waste in accordance with the latest regulatory requirements. While meeting your 40 CFR 265.16 training requirements, you will learn how to properly classify and accumulate hazardous waste, how to ensure your waste containers meet EPA and DOT requirements, how to avoid hazardous waste manifest errors, and how you must prepare for and respond to emergencies. You will also have the opportunity to ask questions regarding your site-specific waste management procedures.
To participate in this live training, please view the technical requirements here and have an active internet connection.
Pre-approved for the following Continuing Education Credits:
- NEHA—8 contact hours
- Ohio EPA Contact Hours—7 contact hours
- IDEM Waste Water—8 general contact hours
- IDEM Drinking Water—8 contact hours
- Kentucky Wastewater - 7 Continuing Education Hours
- Kentucky Drinking Water - 7 Continuing Education Hours