Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response (HAZWOPER) 40 Hour Initial Training
This 4 day (10 hours / day) course is required by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration for General site workers (such as equipment operators, general laborers and supervisory personnel) engaged in hazardous substance removal or other activities which expose or potentially expose workers to hazardous substances and health hazards...' (29 CFR 1910.120).
Benefits of Course
- Satisfy OSHA's mandated requirements,
- Learn the skills necessary to lower the risk of injury or illness,
- Receive a Certificate of Completion suitable for framing and a wallet-sized certificate.
Richard Chinn Environmental Training uses primarily digital projectors in conjunction with notebook computers and MS PowerPoint®. Digital projectors allow us to constantly update our presentations with the most current information. We also have state of the art industry-standard equipment for classroom display and hands-on exercises.
- Day 1: Introductions, Overview, Course lecture / group discussion / hands-on exercises
- Day 2: Course lecture / group discussion / hands-on exercises continued
- Day 3: Course lecture / group discussion / hands-on exercises continued
- Day 4: Final course lecture / group discussion / hands-on exercises. Wrap-up. Examination. Commencement.
- Hazardous Waste Operations & Emergency Response Legislation
- Definitions of Hazardous Waste (Per RCRA Subtitle C)
- Training Requirements
- Rights & Responsibilities of Workers
- Hazard Communication Program
- Chemical Identification Systems
- General Techniques of Hazard Identification
- Compressed Gases
- Health Hazards & Toxicology
- Site Control
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Respiratory Protection
- Medical Surveillance (Monitoring)
- Potential Work Hazards
- Drum Handling
- Spill Control
- Emergency Response Operations
- Plus, additional topics that the reviewing instructor finds appropriate
No reviews were found for Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response (HAZWOPER) 40 Hour Initial Training. Be the first to review!