The OMNI staff is highly qualified to provide you with hazardous waste training. Our knowledgeable and experienced instructors continually track and analyze federal hazardous waste regulations, in order to present the most up-to-date information. Our instructors have over 50 years of combined teaching experience. They have trained thousands of environmental professionals to better understand and comply with Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) regulations. We will conduct the training at your facility and on your schedule. We will work closely with you to ensure our understanding of your training needs, and tailor the training to your situation.
Who Should Attend Hazardous Waste Training?
Our RCRA training can help environmental managers, facility operators, compliance specialists, environmental attorneys, and any personnel who generates, handles, stores, treats or disposes of hazardous waste.
- Understand federal hazardous waste regulations
- Identify hazardous waste
- Manage hazardous waste
- Determine generator status
- Maintain facility compliance
- Recognize regulations for recordkeeping, training, and enforcement
Training Plan Requirements
- Directed by someone trained in hazardous waste management
- Minimum requirements abilities to respond to emergencies
- Completed within six months of job acceptance
- Annual refresher course
- Maintain records until closure of facility or three years after employee leaves
Personnel Training Requirements for Hazardous Waste Generators
- Large Quantity Generators (LQGs) Facility personnel must be trained in the proper handling of hazardous waste through an established training program.
- Small Quantity Generators (SQGs) Established training program is not required, but must ensure that all employees are familiar with proper waste handling and emergency procedures.
- Conditionally Exempt Small Quantity Generators (CESQGs) Not Required.