Injury Prevention Consultants Ergonomics Training
Ergonomics training in the workplace or office, our ergonomic professional safety trainers and consultants have years of expertise in employee injury prevention training and consulting. We will give participants a basic understanding of the science of ergonomics and how it can be applied to cumulative trauma disorders. Resulting in easier work methods reduced injuries and improved productivity.
This ergo training program will also show you how to effectively identify ergonomic hazards, pulled muscles, fatigue, back strains, stress etc. We will show you simple techniques that can be applied by every employee in the work force to avoid these types of injuries, whether you are in an office or much more physical environment. If you sit at a computer all day, you might want to consider this program. Our programs set us apart from the rest. Our unique program is designed for people with illiteracy, which cuts your injury prevention training time in half.
Ergonomic Training Course Objective:
To give participants a three (3) step model to assist in identifying potential muscular skeletal type injuries.
To give participants a five (5) step model, which will assist them in making recommendations to reduce the risk of the high-risk muscular skeletal type injuries.
Ergo Course Content:
Review legal applications/ramifications - OH&S related fines & penalties
- Importance of the supervisor's role in ensuring compliance to job tasks.
- Immediate health problems, such as pulled muscles from lifting a heavy object
- Chronic health problems, such as repetitive strain injuries from repeating the same stressful motions
- Injuries from fatigue or errors caused by the physical demands of the work
- The physical demands of work
- Workstation design
- Tool and equipment design
- The design of the work environment
- Case study - Review an actual case and discuss what could have been done to prevent the accident that occurred in the case study.
Length: Two hours
Who Should Attend Ergonomic Training?
Our ergo training course should be attended by Managers, Supervisors, lead hands, and employers or employees that sit at a computer all day..
Where Do We Train?
We will do ergonomic training anywhere in North America, we are proud to be serving our surrounding areas, Hamilton, Burlington, Oakville, London, Kitchener, Toronto, St. Catherines & Windsor, Ontario, Canada. Buffalo New York, Jersey, Pennsylvania and Detroit Michigan U.S.