Intro to ISO 14000 Environmental Training
This course has been designed to provide basic knowledge about the environment, environment management systems (EMS), ISO 14000, the relation between ISO 9000 and 14000, the integration of ISO 14001 and 9001, and the requirements of ISO 14001. The primary purpose of ISO 14000 series is to prevent pollution, protect the environment and improve the environmental performance of all kinds of organizations.
Duration: 1 Hour
ISO 14000 Training Objectives
- Understand the basics of Environmental Management.
- Understand the benefits of ISO 14000
- Understand the relationship between ISO 14000 and ISO 9000.
- Develop knowledge of ISO 14000.
Environmental Topics Covered in ISO 14000
- The Environment and Environmental Management
- ISO and Environmental Management
- ISO 14001
- ISO 14000 vs 9000
- Environmental Policy
- Implementation and Operation
- Management Review