Introduction to Sustainability and LCA
From GaBi Training
For leading organizations, embedding sustainability into product design and evaluating product footprints through LCA is driving business value through:
- Cost Reduction – via Optimized material, energy & resource use
- Reduced Risk – via Regulatory compliance & risk mitigation from materials of concern
- Brand Enhancement – via Increase appeal to customers, investors & employees
Whether you are new to product sustainability, interested in how other companies approach LCA, or looking to build your expertise, thinkstep’s one day training provides a fun and collaborative environment with a network of your peers. Leave with confidence that you can apply LCA within your role to build business value for your company. Learn tips and techniques from our experts which will save you time, effort and improve the quality of your LCA projects.
Research & development experts, product managers, environmental engineers, innovation managers, and academics that are new to the concept and method of LCA.
- Understand how LCA can help you achieve your business objectives.
- Be able to communicate the business value of sustainability and life cycle assessment.
- Have a solid understanding of LCA - a methodology to assess the environmental performance of a product throughout its life cycle including production, use and disposal.
- Understand the process steps for successfully completing an LCA - i.e. goal and scope, life cycle inventory, data collection and quality check, life cycle impact assessment, results interpretation, reporting and third party review.