IOSH - IOSH Working Safely Course
Course length: 1 Day
Additional work: None
Examinations: Three hazard spotting exercises and a short end of course test
Next step qualification: IOSH Managing Safely
The course is designed for any employees.
The assessment is broken down into two parts both completed on the date of the course within the tuition hours.
- Participants complete three hazard spotting sheets identifying hazards, risk and controls
- Participants complete a short end of course test
The qualification course gives an introduction to all employees on the following topics:
- Introducing working safely
- Defining hazard and risk
- Identifying and controlling a series of common hazards
- Improving safety performance
- Protecting our environment
This one-day course offers all the basics in a high-impact interactive package that’s designed to get people fully involved and interested, with jargon free technical content based on what people need to know in practice, not offputting legal language.
We think that the course is improved with a site tour, using the hazard spotting form in the work book if this can be arranged.