IOSH Managing Environmental Responsibilities Certificate
The Managing Environmental Responsibilities training course takes place over four days and combines practical case study exercises with trainer presentations and group review sessions. As with all Cambio environmental training courses there is a strong emphasis on activity based learning through exercises that encourage team working and innovation.
The course is divided into three modules :
- Environmental sustainability - developing an understanding of the issues, pressures and opportunities associated with environmental management in an organisation
- Legal issues - providing an overview of current UK environmental legislation and its implications for business and/or the public sector
- Managing environmental performance including :
- The methods and principles behind the identification of an organisation's significant environmental aspects
- Environmental management systems - ISO14001 and EMAS
- An overview of the control and improvement techniques used to manage waste, energy and pollution prevention within an organisation
Successful completion of the group exercises and a short end of course exam leads to the award of the IOSH Managing Environmental Responsibilities Certificate.
Who should attend this training course?
This environmental training course is aimed at people involved in company environmental improvement programmes and/or environmental management systems. The course is designed to be useful to delegates who have recently become involved in environmental management or for whom environmental management is an integral part of a wide range of responsibilities.
Delivery format and costs
In company delivery of this course enables greater focus on individual company issues and can be a very cost effective option for organisations with 4 or more people to train. Prices are £4095+VAT plus £20 per delegate (IOSH certificate fees) for up to 15 delegates.
Basic price includes all course materials and delivery but excludes provision of training venue and trainer travel and accommodation costs. For further information and booking.
This course is also delivered regularly as a public programme at a number of UK venues. Click here for venue details .
Delegates who have completed this course can elect to join the second week of the IEMA Associate Certificate and/or the NEBOSH Diploma in Environmental Management.