IOSH Managing Safely Refresher Training
The Managing Safely Refresher is an opportunity to refresh the key parts of Managing Safely, through an engaging and practical one day course. Our focus emphasises on a Plan-Do-Check-Act safety and health management system.
Who is the Course For?
- Anyone in a management or supervisory role, who has completed the full Managing Safely course.
Why it Works?
- Practical classroom-based course, with step-by-step guidance
- Efficient and effective learning
- Delivered flexibly to suit any business
- Memorable facts and thought provoking case studies
What to Expect?
- Memorable and thought-provoking facts and case studies
- Modules backed by clear examples and recognisable scenarios
- Summaries to reinforce key points
- Checklists and materials supplied for subsequent use in the workplace
- Interactive quiz and discussions
- Practical exercise based on the operations of a real business
- Successful delegates awarded an new Managing Safely certificate
Top 5 Business Benefits
- Greater productivity – fewer hours lost to sickness and accidents
- Improved organisation-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation of safety measures
- Active staff involvement to improve the workplace
- Internationally recognised certification for managers and supervisors
- Enhanced reputation within the supply chain
Top 5 Delegate Benefits
- Refreshes knowledge
- Builds on existing capabilities
- Puts Managing Safely into action
- Applies the management system
- Allows for personal reflections on best practice
And a Final Word...
'Colleagues at Greencore have changed how they look at safety and health as a whole. They now have the conviction to challenge what they see as unsafe.
Once our colleagues complete the training, they’re more eager to get involved. It means they now take an active role in managing the safety in their working areas.” - Michael Barden Safety, Health and Environment Manager at Greencore
No reviews were found for IOSH Managing Safely Refresher Training. Be the first to review!