IOSH Training Working Safely (1 Day) Course
Topics Covered: Introduction to working safely. Defining hazard and risk. Identifying common hazards. Improving safety performance. Protecting our environment. Duration: 9.30am - 4.30pm.
- Understand terms such as “hazard” and “risk”
- Be able to use appropriate basic principles to mitigate health and safety risks
- Know when to seek advice on health and safety risks and precautions
- Understand how other actions impact an organisational health and safety strategy
- Demonstrate understanding of risk assessments and assist in the preparation of a risk assessment
- Report incidents and accidents
The training is carried out at one of London’s sought after hotels.
Full days Health and Safety Training Course at a price of £280 per delegate
The Day starts at 9.30 a.m and usually finishes at 4.30 p.m.
Included in the price:
There are refreshments throughout the day
There is either a buffet lunch or a 2-3 course lunch served in the Hotel’s Restaurant
Workbooks are included in the price although the delegates will have to pay for their certificates/passports on the day