IRCA QMS Auditor/Lead Auditor Training Course
From Quality Courses
This 5-day course is designed to provide delegates with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third party audits of management systems against ISO 9001:2015, in accordance with ISO 19011.
On completion of this course delegates will be able to:
- Describe the purpose of a quality management system and explain the 8 principles of quality management
- Explain the purpose and content of ISO 9001:2015
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up a quality management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit in accordance with ISO 19011 and by interpreting the requirements of ISO 9001:2015
Delegates who successfully complete this course within three years prior to their application to become an IRCA QMS auditor will satisfy the training requirements for initial certification.
- Quality Auditors
- Supplier and Contractor Auditors
- Quality consultants