ISO 14001:2015 - Environmental Management Systems Auditor/Lead Auditor Training Course
This training is designed to give you the relevant skills and knowledge to carry out audits of environmental management systems (EMS) against ISO 14001. IRCA Accreditation: We are accredited by the International Register of Certified Auditors (IRCA) globally. This course is accredited by IRCA, A17972.
Prior Knowledge Requirements
Before starting this course, you must inform students that they are expected to have the following prior knowledge:
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
- The core elements of a management system and the interrelationship between top management responsibility, policy, objectives, planning, implementation, measurement, review, and continual improvement
The intended outcomes of an environmental management system:
- Enhancement of environmental performance
- Fulfilment of compliance obligations
- Achievement of environmental objectives
Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 14001 and the commonly used environmental management terms and definitions, as given in ISO 14001, which may be gained by completing an IRCA certified EMS Foundation Training course or the equivalent.
Trusted ISO 14001 Lead auditor training from a leading course provider
Our courses are delivered by tutors who are environmental management system experts and experienced trainers. Your knowledge and skills will be developed through an interactive and practical approach to learning. Case study materials and role-play exercises are used to develop and practice skills in all phases of auditing. Participants are continually assessed and required to complete an end-of-course written examination.
What will you learn on our ISO 9001 foundation course?
On completion of the training you will be able to:
- Explain the purpose and benefits of a quality management system
- Outline the structure and content of ISO 9001 and its relationship with ISO 9000
- Explain the specific quality management-related requirements of ISO 9001
The training is an introduction for anyone involved in the development, implementation and management of a QMS based on ISO 9001:2015. If you plan to complete other ISO 9001 training, such as the Auditor/Lead Auditor Training or the Internal QMS Auditor Training, you will receive during this course the knowledge and understanding of ISO 9001 upon which to build auditing skills.
Please note: Participants are not expected to possess knowledge of auditing, quality management systems or ISO 9001 before attending the course.