ISO 31000:2018 Introduction Training Course
From ISO 31000 Risk Management Training
All organizations face uncertainty in meeting their objectives. But with good decision making, you can add value and protect your organization. That’s where ISO 31000, the best practice risk management guidelines, can help. As a proven methodology, risk management provides a systematic framework and process for maximizing areas where outcomes can be controlled, while minimizing the impact when the outcome cannot be predicted. BSI’s one-day training course will enable you to understand risk management, learn about ISO 31000 and get the foundation you need to start managing your organization’s risks effectively.
Most popular related searches
- Course Area: Risk Management
- Course Duration: 1 Days
- Continuing Education Units: 0.8
Gain detailed knowledge of risk management fundamentals and the key terms, definitions, principles and guidelines of ISO 31000:2018.
How Will I Benefit?
This course will help you:
- Understand the principles, framework and process described in ISO 31000:2018
- Create and protect value in your organization by managing risks, making decisions, settling and achieving objectives and improving performance
- Assist your organization in setting strategy, achieving objectives and making informed decisions
- Understand governance and leadership role in managing risk at all levels
What Will I Learn?
You'll have the knowledge to:
- Explain the key challenges and imperatives to manage risk
- Use ISO 31000:2018 key terms and definitions
- Identify the importance and benefits of ISO 31000:2018 to your organization
- Recognize the principles, framework and process for managing risks relevant to your orgainization
Who Should Attend?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementation, maintaining or supervising of an ISO 31000 risk management framework.Duration
One dayHow will I learn?
Our high impact accelerated learning approach increases learning by improving knowledge retention and skill application. This course is activity-based, resulting in a deeper understanding of the material and a greater impact on job performance.What will I gain?
On completion, you'll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.Prerequisites
There are no formal prerequisites to attending this courseRelated training
You may also be interested in attending our ISO 31000:2018 Implementation Training Course.
No reviews were found for ISO 31000:2018 Introduction Training Course. Be the first to review!