ISO 9001:2008 Process Based Internal Auditor
The goal of auditing a process based management system is to ensure the system is effective, improves the business, and satisfies the standard requirements. The course will give you a solid grasp of the concepts that lead to effective audits through workshops and class discussions. Internal audit is a mandatory requirement of a quality management system based on the ISO 9001:2008 standard.
- Understand the principles and methods of a process based auditing system
- Knowledge of the ISO 9001:2008 Standard clauses, elements, and auditors perspective
- Know how to use a “process based” model to analyze a process
- Develop audit checklist and questions from process based model
- Key principles of planning and controlling audits
- Understanding auditor responsibilities, methods, tools and techniques
- How to identify and document a system nonconformance using objective evidence
- Knowledge of problem solving methodologies and process application
- How to identify and document effective corrective and preventive actions
- Conducting a simulated process based audit
A short examination will be administered to ensure the course content has been retained. A comprehensive student workbook is provided for students to keep and a certificate of completion will be awarded.
This two-day course starts at 8:00 AM and ends at 5:00 PM.
The course is intended for anyone involved in scheduling audits, performing audits, or managing an audit program. It will be of special interest to new internal auditors wanting to understand how to conduct audits using the process based approach.
Previous training on ISO 9001:2008 and internal auditing is not required.
The course is $650.00 per student (reduced pricing available based on the number of students). To confirm your enrollment, pre-payment through PAYPAL or company confirmation is required.