ISO/TS 16949 Certification Body Auditor Certification Evaluation Training
An IATF common global automotive registration scheme has also been developed. Third party auditors are certified and credentialed to be able to audit on behalf of an IATF contracted Certification Body.
This program applies to third-party auditor certification, not to second- or first-party auditors. To be eligible for the program, candidates must meet the requirements of Section 4.2 in the Rules for Achieving IATF Recognition and be sponsored by an IATF-contracted certification body. Please contact your sponsor for more information or to register.
Prerequisite: Attendance to the 3-day ISO/TS 16949 Certification Body Auditor Certification course.
- This is an evaluation - not a training course. This one-day Evaluation consists of two parts:
- Knowledge Written Exam (closed book)
- Application Written Examination (open book - materials will be provided)
- Interview (reviewing case study information)
- Candidates must successfully complete both Part One and Part Two of the Evaluation to successfully achieve IATF Auditor Certification.
Please contact AIAG for pricing.