Lead Renovators Certification Refresher
For individuals who have previously completed the Lead Renovator Initial Certification in compliance with the Renovation, Repair, and Painting (RRP) rule, this 4-hour Refresher Course is required to renew your individual certification. RRP recertification is required every five years in states under EPA jurisdiction. Our courses are delivered by experienced instructors, and will provide you with all the current information you need to successfully and safely perform RRP work in the field. This course is approved for purposes of certification under Section 402 of TSCA.
- Testing for Lead-Based Paint
- Review of Set-Up Practices
- Review of Prohibited Practices, Personal Protective Equipment and Dust Control
- Cleaning Activities and Checking Your Work
- Training of Non-Certified Renovators