DPWM Ltd are pleased to announce the launch of their new training course for Legionella Awareness - specifically tailored to meet the requirements of Dental Surgeries.
Overview of Course
- The principles of Legionella prolGrowth
- Legionella Risk Assessment and the reasons why
- Practical examples of problems in Dental systems.
- HTM01:05 compliant control programmes
- How and why to monitor
- Sterilisation of DUWL's
- Record keeping.
- How to use monitoring equipment eg dipslides etc.....
- A practical handbook is issued to each delegate.
This course is one of a series recognised by the Royal Society of Chemistry as conforming to the standard required for the Continuing Professional Development of the delegates
Course Price : From £175.00 per delegate (min 5 delegates)