A legionella risk management plan includes several components; one of the key components is training for appropriate personnel. We have provided training for Architects, Designers, Engineers, Operators, Infection Control and Health and Safety personnel. Our training is offered by knowledgeable experts in the area of legionella control, remediation and risk reduction.
Topics covered in our seminars include;
- Addressing common misperceptions
- Liability issues related to legionella
- Factors that impact the growth and virulence of legionella
- Inherent risk of systems based on design and operation
- Cost effective methods to control legionella
- Recommended remediation and disinfection procedures
- Legionella Guidelines
Seminars are customized based on the attending audience.