Lockout/Tagout (Online Course)
From Online Courses
United Auto Workers (UAW) reported that of the fatalities their members incurred between 1973 and 1995, 20% were caused by faulty hazardous energy measures, specifically lockout/tagout procedures. Don't contribute to the stats. Comply now with OSHA’s Control of Hazardous Energy and Lockout and Tagging of Circuits Regulations (OSHA 1910.147 and 1926.417). This award-winning course details locking and tagging measures and shows the gruesome results if they are neglected.
- Introduction to lockout/tagout
- Hazards of uncontrolled energy
- OSHA’s six-step procedure
- Work performance and removal of locks and tags
- Simulated work environments
- Real-Life Situation
To learn more about this and other online courses click here.