Louisiana Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Program (LELAP)
The Louisiana Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Program (LELAP) is designed to ensure the accuracy, precision, and reliability of the data generated, as well as the use of the department-approved methodologies in the generation of that data. LELAP operates a rigorous accreditation program and requires that each accredited Quality Assurance/Quality Control Program consisting of the following minimum elements.
- internal quality assurance program
- quality control procedures
- feedback and corrective action procedures
- quality assurance system annual review
- internal audits
- standard operating procedures
Alliance Source Testing has been LELAP accredited to conduct stack testing in the state of Louisiana since 2011. Alliance operates under Lab ID # 05021 and Agency Interest (AI) No. 173132.