Lowering the Cost of EHS Compliance With Artificial Intelligence and Software
We have all heard using technology can reduce risk, save time, provide visibility, and enhance the value of your environmental compliance programs.
Wednesday, July 24, 2019
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EST
- Amanda Smith, Enviance
- Margery Moore, ehsAI
- Ethan Hinkley, Red Cedar Gathering
During this session, you will learn:
- How an energy company is using artificial intelligence to lower the cost and improve the accuracy of the compliance assurance program.
- How you can reduce the burden of compliance by easily capturing complex regulatory permit information.
- How to quickly track activities back to their regulatory drivers and get real-time visibility into potential problems.
- How to view company-wide trends using analytics and dashboards.
With new advancements in artificial intelligence, it is easier than ever to streamline processes and reduce the cost of building and managing a robust compliance management system. It can take weeks or months of manual effort to manually translate complex EHS documents, like regulations, plans, and permits into compliance requirements and tasks. By utilizing machine learning, you can reduce the costs of these critical processes by as much as 80 percent. Register now to learn more...