Molds are literally everywhere. While most molds are harmless to humans, some forms are believed responsible for respiratory illness. This informational video examines the different types of mold, explains how to reduce it in indoor environments and demonstrates what to do if your facility has a mold outbreak.
- What is mold?
- How is it spread in your facility?
- How can you reduce it?
- Who should avoid exposure?
- What should you do if you see mold?
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- Informative training points and bonus material for refresher or training talks
- A customizable PowerPoint® presentation
- Video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates discussion
- A printable Leader’s Guide
- Resourceful web links to organizations such as OSHA, FEMA, NSC and the CDC, where viewers can download and print information on regulatory standards.