MSc & MRes in Environmental Management Training
Our MSc & MRes in Environmental Management are run as an innovative partnership between Loreus and Nottingham Trent University (NTU). These courses have been designed to give you the knowledge and practical skills required to gain employment within a variety or roles in the environment sector. These courses have been specifically designed to be accessible for those already in employment as the majority of the content can be delivered through distance learning. Please click on the images below for an interactive course overview and information on course content.
These courses aim to give you the skills and experience needed to manage resource use in your organisation and improve its environmental performance. It will also provide you with the skills and knowledge required to implement and operate an environmental management system conforming to the international standard ISO 14001.
- Distance learning to reduce time away from work.
- Allows individuals to obtain a masters qualification whilst working.
- Allows recently qualified undergraduates to obtain the knowledge necessary to obtain a job in this sector.
- Improve the environmental performance of your organisation.
- Implement and operate an environmental management system conforming to the international standard ISO 14001.
- Designed by experts.
- Very competitively priced.
UK Honours or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
The taught modules are assessed through a variety of different coursework assignments. The Research Project module will involve the design and implementation of a major research task assessed through a written report.