Non-Certified Training (In-House)
Our non-certified training sessions are carried out at our own premises, the content of which is based on current certified curriculum and tailored to meet the needs of the attending audience. Block or individual bookings are available – just get in touch for information on available dates.
What does being a member of the Approved Installer and Agent Scheme do to benefit you?
- More business opportunities
- Greater competitive advantage through better training which has been developed based on your needs plus industry leads where available (terms and conditions apply).
- Enhanced reputation
- Be known in the marketplace as a supporter and provider of quality installations.
- Greater customer satisfaction
- Quality installations mean fewer complaints, happier customers and of course lower long term overheads associated with the installation.
- Easier training of operatives
- Access to approved qualifications and continued professional development.
- Combined Code Training is endorsed by the Skills Academy, which in turn is endorsed by the Government-funded Skills Funding Agency.
- Your views heard by other like-minded individuals who are committed to supporting the industry.
- Recognised qualifications
- Development of qualifications that meet industry standards for existing technologies, plus new technologies as they emerge.
- High quality provision
- Information about your local network of training providers if required.
- Gives you access to a bigger pool of qualified operatives through the promotion of building services engineering as a career of choice.
- Competence leverage
- Recognised training from professional people.
- Knowledge retention
- Help you keep your business’s expertise which would otherwise be lost as workers retire and new technology is introduced.
- Website hyperlink
- Live hyperlink to approved installer centre (terms and conditions apply).
- Technology and knowledge transfer
- Be a part of our ongoing forum for new technology, innovation and knowledge transfer.