LearningSource is a new web-based online training program specially designed to meet the educational needs of today's water professionals.
It is a series of online courses designed to educate operators, engineers and management in all aspects of water treatment. The courses consist of 6 different curricula with a total of 20 hours of learning. Each course is approximately 20 to 30 minutes in duration.
- Fundamentals of Water Treatment (7 hrs)
- Cooling Water Fundamentals (2.5 hrs)
- Advanced Cooling Water Program (4 hrs)
- Wastewater Program (3.5 hrs)
- RO Program (1.5 hrs)
- Boiler Program (1.5 hrs)
Benefits to You
- Access from anywhere: Courses available from any computer with Internet access.
- Access any time: 24/7 availability of course material.
- Just-in-Time training: Students learn material when they actually need it.
- Higher content retention: More control means better understanding.
- Customized content: You select the training curriculum.
- Performance metrics: Follow student learning and testing performance.
- Testing capabilities: Measure the competency of courses completed.
- Reporting functionality: Track and monitor employee progress.
For availability and pricing information, please contact your local GE Water & Process Technologies account manager.