Online Training - Basic Workplace Safety Orientation
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Identify and take basic preventive measures against chemical hazards.
- Examine proper respiratory and personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Assess preventative measures protecting against workers falling from elevated work places.
- Illustrate the procedures involved in locking/tagging out equipment.
- Recommend protective measures for preventing confined space hazards.
- Discuss fire hazard prevention.
- Demonstrate basic first aid procedures.
- Relate how to protect oneself from the threat of bloodborne pathogens.
- Describe how to protect oneself from heat and cold stresses.