Online Training - Bloodborne Pathogen Safety in the Workplace
The seat time for this course is 1 hour. A certificate of training can be printed upon course completion.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Summarize what is meant by bloodborne pathogens.
- Identify the types of diseases that can be transmitted through bloodborne pathogens.
- Name the symptoms of bloodborne diseases.
- Explaim how bloodborne pathogens may be transmitted in the workplace.
- Discuss prevention measures and what to di if exposed to bloodborne pathogens.