Online Training - RCRA in Day-to-Day Operations
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the roles of and regulatory requirements for hazardous waste generators
- Follow safety considerations when accumulating and transporting hazardous wastes
- Ensure proper management and inspection of hazardous waste containers following container standards
- Describe regulatory standards for rendering a hazardous waste container or inner liner RCRA empty
- Explain goals and requirements for a hazardous waste management plan
All quizzes must be passed with a 70% to proceed forward to the next lesson.
Final Exam -
The final exam must be completed with a 70% or higher pass rate to receive your certificate of completion.