Pipe Bursting - Hydraulic Machine System (Operatives) Course
Aim: A course for operatives who require the knowledge & understanding required to successfully conduct the installation of a product using pipe bursting equipment.
To provide participants with knowledge & practical appreciation in order that pipe bursting operations can be environmentally & safely carried out.
The course is designed to highlight the current trends in bursting operations through a series of lectures & practical exercises, which are supported by graphics & videos.
- Overview of pipe bursting
- Relevant H&S aspects of pipe bursting
- Evaluation of site conditions & risk assessment requirements
- Selection of bursting equipment - ground conditions
- Interpretation of site plans
- Location of underground apparatus
- Safe use of bursting systems
- Preparation of bursting equipment
- Future developments
- Daily inspection and maintenance of trenchless equipment
- Safe use of bursting equipment
- Installation of product pipe or duct
Successful candidates will be issued with a City & Guilds certificate of achievement which could be used as a means of measuring competence fo any safety or technical CPD process & certification can be used a evidence towards a full QCF award, certificate or diploma in the future.
Candidates are required to bring full PPE due to the practical nature of this event.
Practical & written assessment will be carried out during 2nd day.
Duration: 2 day (09:00-17:00)
City & Guilds
No reviews were found for Pipe Bursting - Hydraulic Machine System (Operatives) Course. Be the first to review!