Project Management Training
Piccadilly Brainiz, in Association with the American Academy of Project Management presents a series of Post-graduate Executive Training Programs for Master of Project Management (MPM) and Certified International Project Manager (CIPM). This Training Program is ideal for professional and experienced Project Managers who seek to differentiate themselves from the herd and gain world-class credentials - the coveted Master Project Manager (MPM) Certification and the Certified International Project Manager Certificates from the American Academy of Project Management.
- 4-day class intensive interactive training program
- MPM/CIPM Certified faculty and mentors with project management experience and PhDs in their fields
- MPM/CIPM certification Student handbook
- MPM/CIPM certification case studies and real world analysis
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Afternoon snacks during classroom sessions
- Tablet PCfor your study materials
- Proprietary Pregen™ Alumni mentoring support
- Mentor-led discussions
- Situational analysis
- Using different learning and mentoring platforms
- In-classroom discussions and syndicate analysis
- Hands on interactive classroom environment
This Executive training program is based largely on advanced post-graduate project management principles and industry best practices. Additionally, other advanced sources are used including the American Academy of Project Management (AAPM) Master Project Manager Handbook.
Integration ● Scope Management ● Time Management ● Cost Management ● Diversity Management ● Quality Management ● Human Resource Management ● Risk Management ● International Project Management ● Communications Management ● Procurement Management ● Stakeholder Management ● Project Management in Context ● Project Management Framework ● Change Management ● Case Studies
- You must satisfy all educational and experience requirements established by Project management industry and especially by the AAPM.
- You must have a working and professional knowledge at an acceptable and valid level of understanding of Project Management that is verifiable. You must also demonstrate ongoing professional commitment to the field of Project Management by satisfying Professional Development.
- Each student must hold a 4-year degree (bachelor's or global equivalent), A minimum of five years/60 months unique non-overlapping professional project management experience with at least 7,500 hours leading and directing projects within 8-year period prior to the application. Additionally, at the time of application, the candidate has obtained 35 contact hours of Project Management education.
- Departmental Leaders
- Senior Project Managers
- Program Managers and anyone else who seeks to differentiate herself in the project management field.