RCRA in Day-to-Day Operations
From Environmental Safety
Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) is designed to track hazardous waste from cradle to grave. Under RCRA, hazardous waste generators are the first link in the cradle-to-grave hazardous waste management system. This Module covers RCRA Regulations relating to Generators, Containers, and Hazardous Waste Management Plan (HWMP). The goal of HWMP is to handle hazardous waste in a safe, efficient, and environmentally sound manner and to comply with RCRA regulations.
There are no regulatory requirements listed for this course
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the roles of and regulatory requirements for hazardous waste generators
- Follow safety considerations when accumulating and transporting hazardous wastes
- Ensure proper management and inspection of hazardous waste containers following container standards
- Describe regulatory standards for rendering a hazardous waste container or inner liner RCRA empty
- Explain goals and requirements for a hazardous waste management plan
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations! You have successfully completed your online course; you may now print your certificate(s) online.
All quizzes must be passed with a 70% to proceed forward to the next lesson.
The final exam must be completed with a 70% or higher pass rate to receive your certificate of completion.