Scope of Training QAL 3
Responsibilities of the person supervising the automatic monitoring system of incinerator. Staff training in the field of calibration of automatic emission monitoring system (AMS) using calibration gases. Range of measurement procedures QAL1, QAL2, QAL3 and AST in accordance with PN-EN 14181. Quality assurance during the operational phase AMS - level QAL 3 according to PN-EN 14181. Ongoing supervision QAL3 indications based on Shewhart card. The rules establish Shewhart cards. SAMS calculations - overall uncertainty of emission monitoring system using data obtained during QAL1 as the basis for the QAL3 procedures performed with Shewhart cards.
- Explanation the differences between uncertainty and error of reference standards or certified reference materials for the data used
- Rules for the interpretation of results appearing on the cards Shewhart in accordance with the following standards: PN 8225+AC 1 and PN-EN 14181
- Establishment of Shewhart card for system
- SAMS calculation of the user's system
- Drawing control and warning limits on a Shewhart card
- AMS calibration and determination of the first points on a Shewhart card