Semiconductor Process Chemical Safety Training (Part One) Online
This online course is intended to provide you with knowledge and information about the hazards associated with chemical substances, hazard communication techniques, procedures for safe handling, and storage of chemicals.
Employees who are new to a company or who need a refresher in semiconductor chemical safety training.
After completing Semiconductor Process Chemical Safety Training, students will be able to:
- Recognize the hazards associated with chemical substances
- Identify hazard communication techniques, and
- Identify procedures for safe handling, and storage of chemicals
- Assessment Quiz on completion of the course.
CEU’s, Duration, Prerequisites
- Duration: 1-2 Hours
- Prerequisites: No Prerequisites are assigned to this course from Compliance Solutions.
- Chemical Hazards
- Communication & Labels
- Emergency Procedures
- Handling & Storage
- Health & Physical Hazards
- Protective Equipment