Semiconductor Process Chemical Safety Training (Part Two) Online
This online course is intended to provide you with specific information about chemical hazards in semiconductor (and related) operations and provide them with additional knowledge about engineering, administrative, and personal protective equipment controls. This is the second training course in a series of two from Compliance Solutions and does require that the student has successfully completed Process Chemical Safety for the Semiconductor Industry (Initial Training).
Employees working in semiconductor fabrication manufacturing, research, and maintenance operations, as well as semiconductor equipment manufacturing.
Upon completion of this advanced Semiconductor Process Chemical training course, students will be able to:
- Identify the main chemicals and processes used in semiconductor manufacture
- Identify chemical hazards in semiconductor (and related) operations
- Explain the use of engineering, administrative, and personal protective equipment controls to reduce the risks associated with chemicals
- Follow key emergency procedures and practices for semiconductor operations
- Assessment Quiz on completion of the course.
CEU’s, Duration, Prerequisites
- Duration: 1-2 Hours
- Prerequisites: Process Chemical Safety for the Semiconductor Industry (Initial Training).
- Administrative Controls
- Categories Of Semiconductor Chemicals
- Chemical By-Products
- Emergency Procedures In Semiconductor Operations
- Engineering Controls
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Semiconductor Process Steps
- Special Hazards For Compound Semiconductor Operations